Social Media Strategist
Concepts Communications is seeking a Social Media Strategist to oversee and implement social media strategies for several client projects. This is an extremely detail-oriented position that requires a high level of social media and digital marketing knowledge, as well as the ability to identify and monitor industry trends. We’re looking for an individual who can create a variety of content for social media platforms on a regular basis, as well as manage our company’s public accounts on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Create compelling social media content on multiple channels for clients.
- Develop and implement social media strategic plans for clients.
- Continue to develop clients’ brand voices on social media platforms through engaging social media campaigns to elevate brand awareness and achieve client goals.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to create new social media content ideas and campaign strategies for different social media channels/platforms.
- Develop and oversee multiple social media editorial calendars for clients and schedule social media content.
- Develop and execute paid social media and digital initiatives.
- Research new platforms that can be used to improve the company’s online marketing efforts.
- Write posts and produce blog content.
- Collaborate with team on day-to-day efforts and larger campaigns.
- Collaborate with Director of Digital Engagement on social media and digital advertising.
- Ongoing social media monitoring of engagement and social media listening of online conversations, client mentions and issues pertaining to client accounts.
- Analyze impact of social media campaigns using available analytics tools.
- At least 3 years’ experience, working on a variety of social media platforms.
- Must have experience with social media strategy development, content creation and analytics.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time-off