Job Title: Social Media Consultant
Reports to: Director of Digital Engagement
Job Summary: The Social Media Consultant will research and develop social media content for a variety of projects.
Hours Per Month: Expected 35-40 hours per month
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Create compelling social media content on multiple channels for clients.
- Develop and oversee multiple social media editorial calendars for clients.
- Continue to develop client’s brand voices on social media platforms through engaging social media content.
- Collaborate with team on day-to-day efforts and larger campaigns.
- Collaborate with team on content ideas and campaign strategy.
- Collaborate with Director of Digital Engagement on social media and digital advertising.
- Experience writing for different social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Experience with graphic design and video.
- Proficiency with graphic design software like Canva, Photoshop.
- Excellent digital writing skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, handle simultaneous assignments and work on a team.
Concepts, Inc. (dba Concepts Communications) is a small, woman-owned and disability-owned communications firm in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area that specializes in developing and executing effective communications strategies, partnership programs and public education and outreach campaigns. Known for creative approaches that deliver tangible results, Concepts Communications has successfully managed a variety of initiatives on behalf of federal government agencies, nonprofit organizations and private companies. The firm has a diverse portfolio and takes particular pride in its extensive expertise in issues related to disability, accessibility, veterans and the military community.
Concepts Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.