Concepts Communications (Concepts, Inc.) is seeking a Communications Specialist to join its growing team.
Concepts, Inc is a Women-Owned Small Business located in the DC Metro area, specializing in public awareness and outreach on disability inclusion, workforce development, communications access, and veteran/ military engagement. The Communications Specialist would support writing, social media, outreach, and research and editing for numerous client projects. We’re looking for an individual who can help with current client projects and grow with the company.
- Support client outreach by implementing strategic communications plans and media relations activities.
- Write and edit promotional and educational materials.
- Write posts and produce blog content as needed.
- Collaborate with the team on day-to-day efforts to support outreach efforts.
- Ongoing monitoring of social media engagement by listening to online conversations and identifying client mentions and issues pertaining to client accounts. Create compelling social media content on multiple channels. Continue to develop clients’ brand voices on social media platforms through engaging social media campaigns to elevate brand awareness and achieve client goals.
- Manage our company’s public accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- 3-6 years of experience working in the communications and public relations field.
- Experience writing professional press releases.
- Knowledge of media relations, social media strategy development, content creation, and analytics is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented with a knowledge of communications principles, as well as the ability to identify and monitor industry trends.
Concepts Communications offers a variety of competitive benefits including but not limited to health and dental insurance, paid time off, and a 401K. The expected pay rate for this position is $40,000-$70,000. The exact pay rate will vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Concepts, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.