As a certified Woman-Owned Small Business and Disability-Owned Business, Concepts Communications is pleased to offer services to federal government agencies on the General Service Administration’s (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) under Contract Number 47QRAA18D00ER.
Our team specializes in developing and executing results-driven communications strategies, partnership programs and public education and outreach campaigns. With a diverse federal government portfolio, Concepts Communications offers extensive subject matter expertise in issues relating to disability, accessibility, veterans and the military community. Through honest counsel and a “go above and beyond” mentality, we have established strong, lasting relationships with our clientele.
OUR GOVERNMENT CLIENT PORTFOLIO
- National Council on Disability
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB) – ILAB Toolkit; ILAB Website Redesign
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) – Accessible Technology in the Workplace; America’s Heroes at Work; Campaign for Disability Employment (CDE); Disability.gov; Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN); ePolicyWorks; HIV/AIDS Employment Initiative; Job Accommodation Network (JAN); ODEP Communications; Registered Apprenticeship Video; Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT); The Retaining Employment and Talent after Injury/Illness Network (RETAIN); State Exchange on Employment & Disability (SEED)
- Office of Public Affairs (OPA) – Centennial Campaign
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy (OASP)– Employment Laws Assistance for Workers & Small Businesses (elaws); Compliance Assistance Initiative; Working Partners for an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)